FactoryTalk Studio Runtime Security

40mpg

Hello All,

I've just restored a version 4.0 app to version 11.0.

Everything is working good so far. But when I tried to edit the Runtime Security to add users and what not, FactoryTalk Studio just freezes. I close the app and reopen and attempt to open Run Time security again and got this message:

"An error occured while attempting to read the file. The data in the file cannot be restored"

The the app either lets me in or freezes again.

On the rare occurence that Run Time security does load, I tried to add a user and press the "Close" button and I got this message:

"Cannot save to the file..."

On some instance when I relaunch the app in Studio I get this message:

"Failed to initilize the service" And everything freezes...

Anyone seen this? Attaching screen shot

ft_run_time.PNG fail_ini_service.PNG