Studio 5000, I can not select Emulator Controller

asteroide

Hello Friends

I have installed Studio 5000 v30 and Studio 5000 Logix Emulate.

If I create a new project in Studio 5000, I can select Emulate Controller and download to Logix Emulate and simulate.

I have a program from a machine v30 with CPU 1756-L82E and I want to simulate, so I need to change the cpu, but Emulator controller is not appearing in Studio 5000.

What can I do?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I want to ask what may seem a stupid question, as I have a project to send live data to a Yeacode line printer which will print meterage...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , I'm new with Allen Bradley, but I have experience with Tia portal (s7 1200 ,s7 1500) I want to convert my project from Tia portal to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom