Recipe Plus Download button

40mpg

I got an issue that I can't figure out to save my life.

The download button that is included in the Recipe Plus Component in Factory Talk ME Studio.

I was using it to load recipe onto the emulated PLC and it is working good until it stops working all of the sudden.

I can see that when I press on any button on the HMI there is a quick green outline on the button, this shows that it was pressed. I checked the audio box in the button to see if a sound will play, and the sound does play.

But the outline does not happen when I press the download button, obviously no recipe was loaded into the PLC.

Anyone run into this weird error before? I've tried deleting the button and re-copy and paste from the component screen and still same issue.

Oh I figured it out, silly mistake on my part. There was a rung in the code that actively zeros out the tags.

But one question still remains, how come the download button doesn't highlight green when pressed....

I'm using it on my PC and clicking on the button I don't see it change unless I click and hold for a moment. But I think that a touchscreen press would be long enough.

Mine also only shows the green outline when I am clicking. As soon as I let go the recipe is highlighted.

I don't know that that helped, but that's what I see.

OG