RSLogix 5000 - issue getting "Status" with GSV from L33ER rev. 20

cstca

I'm trying to extract the fault status from a CompactLogix L33ER rev 20 and I cannot get the GSV intruction working on the Fault Routine. I generate an IO fault and I have the right Fault code using another GSV instruction, but status doesn't get updated - processor still showing Run condition (bits 5 and 6 ON). I found Tech note 41256 that says this method is not working. I'm curious if there is anybody able to get the Status (CONTROLLERDEVICE class name) from a compact/control logix processor rev. 20 or higher.
Thanks.

Something like attached figure ?
You can get them from PlantPax, if any problem, send me a PM with your email and I will send you my program.
My plc is a 1769-L30ER version 20.

Status.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Hi ,I'm new to plc programming I have old controllogix plc with 1756-l55M12 controller I downloaded trial version of rslogix 5000 v16 I was able...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a weird problem in rslogix 5000. Few of rungs the instruction shows UNK. I have the attached the screenshot of the program. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently i bought rslogix 5000 v30 Professional software. i downloaded and installed in windows 10 pro. Installed and activated successfully...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, Today, when I install Rslogix 5000 v20 on fresh Win7 32 bit, it showed me a message " Unable to cofigure the FactoryTalk Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom