Weintek trending multiple analogues

harleymc100

Hi. Can someOne help me. I’m trying to trend all of my 4 float (f8 32 bit) values to the same trend. I can’t! I can only select one at a time. Is there a way to select all 4 to be displayed?

Thanks!!

Yes, you have to create an ARRAY (float(0) - float(1) - float(2) - float(3) now you will be able to trend all floats on the same trend graph.

Just let me know if you would need further help with this (It is tricky).

You must create a data sampling object which captures all of the registers you want and stores them somewhere(HMI memory, USB, SD card). You can then create a trend display for that data sampling object and select which registers you want to display.

Here is how you would set up your HMI to display a 4 analog sensors trend.

In the Plc make sure you use consecutive addresses, example: if you are using (f8) what ever your first 32 register might be let's say (10) this would be for analog sensor 1 and (11) would be for analog sensor 2 and (12) would be for analog sensor 3 and (13) would be for analog sensor 4.

Now in the HMI you have to create a Data Sampling Object like this. See Picture 1.

Make sure the first address is listed as your data sample value (Red arrow)

Then goto DATA FORMAT and create 4 (32 bit unsigned??) as I have shown in picture 2.

Once done with the data sampling object add a trend object and select the data sampling object you just created. Now under the channel tab you will see all 4 sensors that you can add to the trend you just have to put check mark in each one you wish to use. See picture 3

As long as you have the "trigger" set in your data sampling object and where/how you store the data, all you now need to do is tweak the trend object to display how you want. Different colors for each sensor, labels, Etc.

Should you need further help just let me know.

I put this back on the forum just in case anyone else may want this information.

Have a great day.

4ChannelTrend.jpg 4ChannelTrend_2.jpg TrendChannel.jpg

Thanks so much Damica1. That worked a treat, I completely understand now.
I used a 32 bit float for the F registers and it worked first time.

Thanks!!