OMEGA 50 CNC Switch

IPSIBilly

Hello, I am having a bit of trouble finding a replacement switch for a customer. The switch is a 4 position toggle switch that controls the manual movement of the X and Z axis of a CNC machine produced by Omega of Japan. The machine is an Omega 50 and the switch is simple enough...just a few NC and NO contacts but the space is tight so most 4 position switches will not fit. The switch is listed in the specs as a Mono-Lever Switch part number HW1M-L1111-22N9 but I haven't found anyting online. If anyone can help me with this thanks in advance

Similar Topics

I'm searching around trying to find an equation i can punch into my AB 1769 processor. I have a 4-20mA input card, that is connected to an Omega...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am looking for help. A client of mine has an old Omega PLC (Yellow/orange looking). Either help in sweden, or english/swedish litterature...
Replies
Views
Looking to see if anyone has setup a ControlLogix Via Ethernet to a Omega Temperature controller CNi16D33-EIT-AL. Omega sent me an i-Server users...
Replies
Views
First hello to all. I have an AB 1768-L43 CPU and would like to read data from an OMEGA/NEWPORT temp controller VIA an Ethernet connection. The...
Replies
Views
Last week I had a Micrologix controller die on me and we lost the program for our overwrapper. Contacted Italian company Impianti Novopac and they...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom