RSLinx v2.57 Win7 64-bit driver install issue??

ccamp

I am currently working on upgrading all systems to Win7 64-bit OS due to Windows dropping XP and we are to the point of really needing to update our software as well. So I am currently in the "testing phase" of this upgarde and I ran across an issue with RSLinx v.2.57 on Win7, there seem to be alot of drivers missing such as virtual backplane which I use with emmulate. Has rockwell put out anything to correct this issue, I haven't had much luck finding anything?

So v2.57 is pretty old, but it does support Win7 64-bit. There has since been several updates to RSLinx:

Windows 7 compatibility does cut off support for some drivers, but the virtual backplane is still supported.

OG