FT View 6.10 - Offline tags problem

JohanM

Hi guys.

I have problem with FactoryTalk View. I want to add tag from offline project, but I cant see only "Online" "Offline" folder wtihout tags.. I tried "refresh all folders", but without success. Can you help me?

Screen.JPG

To answer your "hmmm"...

You cannot browse offline tags from a networked drive, mapped drive, or an external source, such as a USB flash drive. The *.ACD project file must reside on the local computer where the FactoryTalk Data Server resides, namely RSLinx Enterprise, and the folder it's stored in must have read/write permissions.

Regards,
George

To answer your "hmmm"...

You cannot browse offline tags from a networked drive, mapped drive, or an external source, such as a USB flash drive. The *.ACD project file must reside on the local computer where the FactoryTalk Data Server resides, namely RSLinx Enterprise, and the folder it's stored in must have read/write permissions.

Regards,
George

Thank you Geospark. I will keep that in mind.