REDLION HMI and MICROLOGIX 1200

amit22

Hello,

Anybody having sample program for the Micrologix 1200 and Redlion HMI using PM02 cable of Allen Bradley.

Requesting you to share for the understanding. let me know if anyone having experience and found any challenges on the same.

Regards
Amit

The exact pinout of the Red Lion serial port depends on the exact model of Red Lion terminal.

What is the part number of your terminal ?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using a Micrologix 1400 for a project, and we were supposed to use a 4.3in PanelView HMI. By means of delivery times, that won't be...
Replies
Views
I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
How to change Daylight saving time ON/OFF automatically in Crimson3.0&3.1/Redlion HMI How to change Daylight saving time ON/OFF automatically in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom