Triconex Trident Alarms

rywins

We have a Triconex Trident Safety PLC and are having some trouble identifying alarms that are available. On the MP module, there are Relay Alarm contacts. We are trying to identify what these contacts are connected to. It seems that it will be active whenever there is a System or Program Alarm, but what exactly will trigger a System or Program alarm is unclear.

If you can point me to any better documentation it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am quoting a job and my source at Triconex is no longer employed there and I'm out of the country right now so resources are limited. My source...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Folks, I'm having an issue with a triconex tri-gp. After 24-48 hours of runtime, I lose my SCADA connection to it, which I correct...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have the Triconex Tristation serial cable pinout? The cable part number is 1600080-0xx.
Replies
Views
I often make modifications on tristation, automatically it will generate new versions sequence of events SOE format and I have to copy and paste...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working on a Triconex project (Trident controller) which has a project specific function blocks library. I need to make some changes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom