CTUve command not change

Alley Cat

I am using Configuator 3 which is essentially a version of Crimson 2 to program a HMI CTVue 306A to talk to FMT from Emerison via a Modbus. I am using the GUI of the HMI to open the solenoid using Gui on the HMI to right to FMT. The values will not let me change them on GUI. They instantaneously go to there default state. Is there a setting on the tag to fix this or am I not suppose to change these values?

Regards

Tech support from says Coil 405 should fire the solenoid. The HMI tells me the valve is on and I can not turn it off with my code.

Regards

Can you open the CTView file in Crimson? If so post it here?

Do you have the tag set up as Read/Write or Write? How are you setting 405 to a 1? Do you set it back to a 0? We really need to see how you are doing this to be able to help you so if you can post the program post some screen shots.

Thanks Bullzi

icon10.gif

Hard to see the tag JPEG but can you post the program? It looks just like Crimson 3

How is the PB set up on the page? In the Tag Configuration you have a PLC1 set up. What is that going to?

Last edited:
Try using a 2 state selector switch. I think the toggle may not be writting a 0 to the coil. See the attached pictures.

2 STATE SELECTOR 2.PNG 2 STATE SELECTOR 1.PNG