Proficy Machine edition

joeparrish

I have new laptop I need to put proficy machine edition on I have the disk for 6.0 I have the serial or activation on a usb. But I need to down load the software to a new laptop. This laptop is 64bit the software is saying it is not 64bit compatible.

Anyone Know somewhere I can download the software off ge I have been looking on there site. We have Rockwell tech support but not Ge

To support my customers with earlier versions, I created a virtual machine for each version. Generally used the OS that was current at the time of release of the version. If you want to upgrade to a newer version of PME, contact your GE distributor. They might be willing to give you a CD. I think 7.0 was the first version to be certified to run under Windows 7.

To support my customers with earlier versions, I created a virtual machine for each version. Generally used the OS that was current at the time of release of the version. If you want to upgrade to a newer version of PME, contact your GE distributor. They might be willing to give you a CD. I think 7.0 was the first version to be certified to run under Windows 7.

I was hoping go to the GE distributor was not the option.. We have not had any luck with our somewhat local distributor. To the point to we have paid our machine builder to get GE parts for us and ship them in.

Looks like I just wont be able to run ge software on this laptop

If you're not satisfied with your distributor, there are plenty of others. GEXPRO has offices all over the place. Of course, any distributor is more likely to work with you if you buy stuff from them on occasion. Based on your location, I'm guessing the end customer is GE Appliance? If so, call your contact there and ask if they can intervene on your behalf. Jeff Kiper, a member here may have done some work with GE. Send him a PM and ask where he buys his GE components.

Last edited: