Installing a 1794-AENT FLEX I/O module .Can you install in CompactLogix while online?

Good Evening ,

I am getting ready to install a remote Flex I/O 1794-AENT. It is going to be difficult to shut the line down to install. I was wondering if a 1794-AENT can be
Installed while online ?

Thanks ,

I just tried to do this on a system here at work as a test and you can't add ethernet modules while you are online.

Similar Topics

A new point I/O rack is to be hooked up with the running PLC. In point I/O, it is supposed to be the OA4 card to be installed as per the...
Replies
Views
During the process of installing Studio 5000 Mini Edition to my new machine at work, it seems as though some things like RSLinx Classic and the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I tried to install Twidosuite on windows 10 but after installing i have the registration link which is not working and also i get with...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled Wonderware 2020 and all the related components, rebooted, and then tried to install InTouch 2012, but it won't proceed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom