Calibrating SLC 5/03

My readings on the controller are now dead on but still in celcius, and my chart recorder is still reading off but that is reading off a different PLC so maybe that one is set wrong I will look at that later, I am more worried about getting this to read in Fahrenheit

My readings on the controller are now dead on but still in celcius, and my chart recorder is still reading off but that is reading off a different PLC so maybe that one is set wrong I will look at that later, I am more worried about getting this to read in Fahrenheit

Leave it like this; there is no project documentation (Descriptions) and to convert everything to Fahrenheit will take a lot more than a couple of changed settings.

I changed to comply with post 30 and we got chart recorder reading correctly thanks again, how much work are we talking for getting it to read in Fahrenheit, this will cause havoc with my operators they don't know celsius.

Oh boy...

There aren't any descriptions in your program and it is a good size one too; do you have the original development application? What's what?!

Also, there is an HMI. Do you have the PanelView application and the development software?

It will be easier to just scale the HMI readings.

Can you identify the Integer going to HMI as the temperature reading?

We have a PanelView550 i don't think we have the software, but we might just hold off on that for now, we use a program to save recipes and program all our furnace this one is only being charted on it right now, we think we will get rid of the PanelView and if we do the celsius thing won't be an issue. Thanks again for all your help I am sure I will be back you guys are awesome :)