AEG Modicon A250 Software

coa

What software to be used with AEG Modicon A250 (CPU ALU151-1)?

Are there any website selling this software?

I need this software for upload program and migrate to newer PLC.

After search for a while, I know the name of software is Dolog AKF125 programming software and need RS485 programming cable
to upload AEG Modicon A250. But unfortunately, I still cannot find website selling this tool.

Hi i have worked on a AEG modicon cant remember the model i think it was 1100.
They are old plc,s and still use DOSS and the software is modsoft light.

I know it is 9 years old thread.

But it is my new requirement for recent project,if you have any solution then it will be appreciable.

Regards,
Yogesh

Similar Topics

I am trying to extract the program from an AEG Modicon Micro 311/01 PLC. I have a VM running Windows XP and I have Modsoft 2.62 running on it. I...
Replies
Views
Hello again We have a machine here that has a Modicon(aeg) PC-A984-145 PLC in it. We are looking to download the Ladder logic off of it. I have...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the pin out conections for the ASCII ports? They are 25 pin. It would help greatly. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to program a Modicon Micro 110 CPU 612 00 PLC and I can't find the right software, or any software, that will even open a com...
Replies
Views
Anyone out there help I am changing over a program from AEG Modicon to S7-300 and am having problems with a 0-T timer can anyone tell me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom