RSLogix 5000 to 1398 fault

russrmartin

Hey guys. We've got a drive that we're putting back in that comes up with a positive soft overtravel fault every time it's enabled. The soft overtravels are disabled in the Limits tab in the PLC and set to status only, yet it still causes an axis shutdown. Has anyone seen this before? The drive is a 1398 ddm 150. I guess I'm not understanding why the fault is acting like a shutdown fault when it is set to status only. Thanks.

Russ

Similar Topics

I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
First off, I'm a hobbyist-level programmer, and this program isn't controlling anything anything that could even remotely be considered "life...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Greetings ... someone sent me a request for some student handsouts that I developed ... turns out that I had this hosted on my business website...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom