how to avoid a fault routine on the micrologix 1200

seanfournier

I'm working with HSC functions... here goes

is there a way of eliminating the fault routine or major error when the High Preset is the same as the Accumulator? HIP = 0, ACC = 0, gives me an error... i want to disable this.

This fault does not occur because the High Preset value equals the Accumulator value, it's because the High Preset is set to zero...
Which begs the question... Why do you need to set the High Preset to zero?... :confused:

From the "Instruction Set Reference Manual"...

[attachment]
beerchug

-Eric

hsc error.jpg

Similar Topics

I recall there was some issue with a Studio 5K version above v32 that I should avoid. I don't recall what it was but they jumped a major rev...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using a Micrologix 1100 to load various Jobs on a cognex camera. The way it works is that I send a command to load the file and I...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Friends, I am using RS Logix 5000 Version 20.01 with controllogix L72 controller. I have created on ADD ON Instruction for...
Replies
Views
What is solution for PLC to HMI communication error while motor start taking high current(6KVA-LOAD) As load takes hi current at start(apx 6...
Replies
Views
Ok, this should be and easy one for the experts. I'm using Logix 500 and a lot of GRT and LES to do this: I have a valve opening for 5 seconds...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom