intouch redundancy

RY_Guthrie

WE have an intouch application, 2017r3, it is not an archestra app, straight intouch graphics. It is a upgraded from verion 7 WW. WE installed new servers with virtual machines, each with a terminal server and a I/O server on each. The issue is this, when we switch from server 1 to server 2 it will see the I/O server on the other machine, but when we switch from server 2 to server 1 it will never connect to that machines I/O server. WE have tried running WWclient, and it confirmed we cant see that server in that direction. we have tried different IP's, no change, we can ping the server, we tried doing a repair install of WW with no help. We are running windows server 2015. I thought we could use RMC to fix this issue but I guess that is just for a archestra app engine version of intouch? Has anybody ran into this issue before and if so what is the fix? We have talked to WW several times with no fix, we are desperate!!

Have seen similar issues that were the result of firewall rules not allowing traffic in all the needed directions and between all servers