Mitsubishi PLC : How to enable hidden ladder

zai_jnr

Dear all,

I'm now working with Mitsubishi PLC Q02 H..got trouble to view hidden ladder..Here I attach the programming..

In Main Section at step 1563..the ladder is hidden..how need to view this ladder? Really need your help...:confused:

Thanks a lot

The yellow section is not hidden ladder - it means that there has been a conversion error.

issue settle..that not because of conversion error...

need to set view contact from 9 to 12 contact...then can see the hidden ladder..

anyway...thanx for the reply....

back.jpg

The wrong contact setting would be one of the things mitsi considers a conversion error.

This happens if the program was written in GXIEC & uploaded with GX, the code is not always translatable into ladder although as far as GX Developer is concerned there is an error the logic actually works.
However looking at the code this does not look like GXIEC the other possibillities are that it was written in a different program or the engineer deliberately did it to confuse, I have loaded it into GX Simulator & it goes into run mode so no problems with checksum, if you look at it in stl you can see the code & with a bit of thought you may be able to understand what the logic is & re-write it so it displays in ladder.