Old GEM80 (GEM 80) Manuals/Documentation

thanks for reply marshy.
sorry in delay in reply been away, have managed to get hold of them. cheers

Re GEM 80 manuals

For glynn gration

Tried replying to your E-Mail but all I got was : "Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again."

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Just a selection. I'm referbing old GEM 80 systems for Water Works and you really don't know what PLC they're going to find behind the next panel door.

Mainly the programming information. I've got some old notes on P and W areas but wouldn't mind the complete manuals.

More Info

Have been asked to support GEM 80 Mod and it has been 18 years since last time. My manuals have disappeared through several moves of location and office. Can you please PDf manuals. Email [email protected].
Thanking You in anticipation

Hi, I've also being asked to support a GEM80. I don't suppose you have a service manual? I've got a fried 8151 analogue o/p board and some information would be great. IRF510 looks suspect as the resistors nearby are burnt out.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Simon.

Hi Star_Watcher,

Can you send the manuals for GEM80/400 manuals to my mail id [email protected]. I need to exchange data with GEM80 via starnet card. I couldn't find much help on Internet. Can you please send those to my mail id. Thank You.

Hi, star_watcher or marshy,

I hate to jump on the me too bandwagon, but I'm trying to restore a system to operational that uses GEM80 components to manage a set of safety interlocks. Could I possibly have a set of your GEM80 manuals as well?

I would much appreciate it. Helen.
[email protected]