Timing Messages in ControlLogix

ieseng

Hi all,
I want to show on a SCADA the time it take my ControlLogix to send and receive Messages to five AB504 PLC's. Does anyone have a recommendation on how I would do this. I know it sounds simple but I am over worked and confused.

Thanks a million.

Dave.

So I would assume Datahwy+ as the 5/04 does not have Etherner?

So you would send a [MSG] Write and a [MSG] Read to and from the Slicks.

Send the bit from the Ctrlgx to the 5/04 at the same time you start a timer and move the value of the timer ACC and reset the timer when you recieve the [MSG] read from the 5/04 ???????

Bob

Similar Topics

Hello, I am struggling to figure out some logic. I have an analog pressure sensor coming into the PLC and would like to have multiple timing...
Replies
Views
the plant I am supporting uses a siemens graph function to do some of the step procedures. in several steps it waits for the step to execute for...
Replies
Views
All Using a MicroLogix 1400. Not a huge program doing an auto stop function based on a calculated roll diameter Using encoder feedback for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to fully understand the different effects of the Loop Update Time parameter within the Logix PID instruction. I was always...
Replies
Views
Logix 1756-L82E processor. I am using the .ST bit to time how long a MSG takes to complete. This works fine except for every 10th MSG cycle takes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom