Zelio SR2COM01 with modem wavecom fastrack

mcfood

I usually use SR2COM01 with SR2MOD02 and have no problemm. But when I ordered SR2MOD02 a months ago, the seller said that SR2MOD02 was obsoleted, and he gave me wavecom fastrack modem.

I tried to install program and run but SR2com01 indocated modem fault.

Can anybody help me fix this ?

thanks

it is dificult to help you
the Zelio is only a smart relay so most of us dont use that level of device.
you will find that you need to tell the modem what it is and where to dial.
the old unit would have had this setup
now you have a different modem either it needs to be internaly setup or both units need this.
sorry - I have only programmed one and did not need a modem

The wavecom modem is the sr2mod. Normaly the buad rate settings on the modem by default isnt correct.
AT+ICF=5,1 ;+IPR=115200 ; E0 ; &S0 ;&W
Enter the above command in hyperterminal
Then enter at&v and check the response it should show the new settings. Just make sure +IFC shows 0,0
If not you could change it with AT+IFC=0,0
That should be all that you have to setup

@chud In cannot connect wavecom and zelio modem to my serial port via hyperterminal. But when I use maestro modem it's work

9600bauds ; 8 bits ; 1 stop bit ; without parity.
This is the default settings of the modem. Setup hyperterminal and your serial port to this settings then you should be able to com with it via hyperterminal. After that you must do what i said above

Remember to change the settings of hyperterminal to echo characters locally so you can at least see what you are typing

@chud
thanks very much, finally it worked.
But after setting the modem, I can't connect again the modem via hyperterminal. what is the serial port setting to communicate with the modem ?

you will need to adjust your serial port to the same values as the modem

@chud
thanks alot
when I used Maestro Modem and zelio it's worked with that setting value
but when I used Wavecom fastrack modem still didn't work. SR2COM01 still modem fault indication

AT+ICF=5,1 ;+IPR=115200 ; E0 ; &S0 ;&W
Did you enter the above command in hyperterminal?
And did you enter at&v afterwards? Did the modem reply with its configuration?
Finally was ifc=0,0 ?

Sr2mod02

I have same issue I tried to enter the code..SEE THE BELOW CODE
AT
OK
AT+CREG?
+CREG: 0,1

OK
AT+CPIN?
+CPIN: READY

OK
AT+CSQ