Freeware to read an Allen Bradley plc file

It does in my book but thats just because I like you :)

If you get the 'lifetime member' badge you can have a larger attachments.... it will also make you a better programmer ;)

AB SLC 5/03 Programs

Please see attached ZIP file with 2 RSS files in it. Can someone convert it for me please? It's for an Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 and I believe one is the original. Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone. My name is DJ, a brand new member to the forum and I hope to be here for years to come! A little background about me. I'm currently going to college to get a degree in industrial automation and I've been taking a ton of classes (several to do with PLCs). This summer, I'm taking a CIM class and I'm working mainly with RSLogix 500 - after taking an intro to PLC class last semester. Next semester, I'll be taking an advanced PLC class that will focus on the 5000 series. Now on to my question/favor. I'm attaching a file, can someone make a PDF of it so I can look at it at home before my final? I'm doing a presentation on it and I'd like to be prepared. Thank you!

Wow !

Nearly as many views as the sticky above it ....

Seems like just about everyone wants to read A-B files without spending a dime..