Wonderware FS Gateway [OPC] [Intouch]

juliasakamoto

Does anyone know if FS Gateway has a limitation of number of tags?

I was told that it has (up to 25k I/O tags), but I can't find any document that confirms that information. o_O

Well, only to clarify for those who have this same question:

I talked to Wonderware technical support and they told me that FS Gateway doesn't have a specific limitation, but they recommend, as a good practice, 25K I/O tags for this drive.

Similar Topics

hi, I am currently working on a project that requires access to the data inside plc using Codesys OPC server v2.3 and I want the data to be...
Replies
Views
I've already done everything that I could (including reading all of the Tech Notes) but could not read the simple tag throu FS Gateway 1.5 (OPC...
Replies
Views
Windows Server 2003 SP2 ArchestrA System Management console 0027.0021.0000.0000 Whenever I try to add any object to the ArchestrA.FSGateway.2...
Replies
Views
Hello and good day to everyone, I need someone help on setup a communication between Omron CJ2M + Finsgateway + Wonderware. I already create all...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having RSLinx Gateway and WodnerWare Intouch 10.0. I want to connect ControlLogix L63 processor with Ethernet IP(1756-ENBT) to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom