Mitsubishi GOT script function

Asaddoris

Hello everyone,
I am currently working on a project to print data matrix codes. This function was already working but I was asked to change the size and style of the DM code so that it also prints a text string on the label as well.
This has not worked out the way I was wanting and I can not seem to get the text to print.
I am using a Mitsubishi Q series PLC and a GOT 2000 which is running a script for the print function. My printer is a CAB Squix and is hooked up via Ethernet.

The variables that it pulls data from is on the GOT as a text input which are D7710, D7720, D7750

Like I said previously, this script and printer function was working fine before and if I load the original script, everything reverts back and no issues.

I have attached the original script and the new script to compare, as well as the old and new label format file (loaded into the printer)