Step7 Question

Feal123

Hi, I'm new to Simatic Step 7 and I was looking for some help.

i'm trying to initialize some bits in OB100, So that when every someone manually restarts the plc from stop to run an led0 would turn on, and whenever there is a power failure led1 would turn on.
I'm having some problems with stl and ladder, I am Loading OB100 to start up but its highlighted red.
L #OB100_Startup

Not sure why but this happens to me sometimes when using temp bits.

Instead of typing #OB100_Startup

In the Network you are wanting to load the value.

Type the L for load. Then copy the text OB100_Startup from the interfaces window above. Paste after the L.

Similar Topics

O m0.0 O m0.1 A m0.2 = m0.3 Is the m0.2 "and'd" only with the m0.1 or is it "and'd" with m0.1 and m0.2 (which are or'd)? -{}-----|--()...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just have a theory question here. Using step7 5.5. I upload the hardware configuration from a dp or pn network that i do not have the...
Replies
Views
Can you help me with "generating" pointers? I have INT variable and I want to create pointer based on variable's value. For example var=30 =>...
Replies
Views
Have a little question how to do this: I want to do a ANY pointer wich gets a DBnr (INT) and number of bytes to send and number of bytes to send...
Replies
Views
I have this code: FUNCTION_BLOCK FB100 VAR_INPUT DennaForm : INT; DettaRecept : STRING[20]; FormTakt : BOOL; END_VAR VAR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom