ControlLogix to AD BRX CIP

tdamon

I am trying to message between a ControlLogix L82 PLC and an AutomationDirect BRX PLC. I've enabled the Ethernet/IP Explicit Message server on the BRX, but when I try to read from the BRX, I get an Error Code 16#0005 - Class or instance not supported. I have tried both thru the ethernet port on the L82 processor and thru an ENT2R card with the same results. What am I missing?
Message instruction: Message Type CIP Generic, Service code e, Class 4, Instance 101, Attribut 3

screenshots

Here are screenshots of the BRX EtherNet/IP configuration, and the Controllogix Message setup with the error. Let me know if you need anything else.

BRX Config.jpg CLX Msg.jpg

Similar Topics

Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom