Hi, can someone help me elaborate more on the AB Ladder logic project attached below

nyameephraim

Hi, i uploaded program from Allen Bradley PLC, i need someone to help me elaborate more on this uploaded project

will appreciate any help thanks

If you don't have any electrical prints or documentation, you better start mapping.

This will be time consuming, and only you will be able to figure it out. This type of thing cant be done over the internet.

I would recommend finding a reputable electronics repair shop to see if perhaps they can take a look at and repair the HMI. Perhaps reach out to your local AB distributor.

Long road ahead most likely.

Hi, thanks for the reply

the main board of the HMI needs to be replaced. this is as good as buying new HMI. Coz after replacing the board it becomes blank. bringing you to the same task.

Hi, thanks for the reply

the main board of the HMI needs to be replaced. this is as good as buying new HMI. Coz after replacing the board it becomes blank. bringing you to the same task.

I agree with the others. A full reverse engineering effort is quite an undertaking.
Now, IF the PLC program could be de-coded (and it surely can (*) ), then, the Panelview Function could similarly be de-coded, again, without too much precision.
But, at some point, you will need information as to what is actually connected to the hardwired I/O points, both digital and analog.
Like the other have stated, without prior system documentation, this is a long and error prone task. All you need is to have two signals swapped, and you might mis-label a button, or mis-calculate a variable.

On-site work.

Hi, thanks for the reply.
am putting more effort to see that i go through with this project. indeed is a challenging one. but contributions from this forum remain my strength

once more thanks