Schneider Unity Pro - How to delete unused DDT?

Hello everyone!
I am adapting a big Unity project to another smaller application and need to delete a huge amount (thousands) of unused DDTs. The problem is in the fact that if one DDT is nested in the another DDT I have to manually find and delete the first DDT from all DDT where it is nested in. That takes a lot of time. Is there any easier way to do it automatically?
P.S. Purging mechanism doesn't work with DDT unfortunately.

Best regards, Oleksandr.

variable editor -> right click above colums -> select used.
Then on variable editor -> DDT types. Select all which aren't used and delete.

p.s Unity should say deleting isn't possible if DDT is used somewhere. (That is at least behaviour to DFB-blocks if you try to delete blocks which are used.)

If you build you program, you should also get error, if something is missing.

Then you can export from original project missing parts to modified project.

Hi Lare!

Thank you very much for fast reply.

I tried that you had advised but it didn't work. Column "Used" disappears just I switch to DDT page. When I switch back to Variables window it shows up again.
And as I have already said before the Purge Unused function is also unavailable for DDT.

Any other ideas?

Best regards, Oleksandr.

On the left hand side, there is Derived data types on project tree.
Unity don't allow to delete data type, if it is used somewhere on project.
You can try delete all DDT types, and then only unused are deleted afterall.

Another method could be that you make export of Mast task or each section. (maybe also variables need to export, but don't take DDT types to export)

Then reimport sections to empty project. On import Unity ask if variables are also imported to new project.
Only DDT types and variables which are used on sections/ blocks are imported.

íf i right click on any udt i get the option to delete it...I can understand if the ddt has another ddt inside of it....or there are variables referencing that udt/ddt.
In that case you have to delete the variables 1st

ddt.JPG