Any 4-20mA to Relay converter?

IdealDan

Hi Friends,
Please I want to know if there is a small module that can convert 4-20mA signal to Relay (discrete) signal?

Thanks in advance

A click plc is nice and cheap and could.do.it. Free software too.
You.would have to calculate and test the proper setting points as well to trigger the relay. There are some devices other there though too. Let me dig one up

Search for a “set point relay”. That’s what they do, you create a set point on the range of the analog signal st which you want the relay to change state.

Similar Topics

Is it safe to "cut" a 4-20mA line with a relay contact? I have connected a motorized valve on a temperature controller. The valve moves...
Replies
Views
Problem: Our PLC can only output 4-20mA, but the actuators it needs to control, modulate based on a 0-135Ohm signal. Buying 4 or 8 individual...
Replies
Views
What's your go to 4-20ma isolator. I've got some 4 wire 4-20ma from several flow meters and scales that I would like to isolate before it gets to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to read three 4-20mA signals from a DCS(ABB) in a remote 6 channel analog input module with RS485 modbus port. When I connected...
Replies
Views
Hello this is my first post. Looking forward to being more involved in this community to learn and hopefully help others. Any help or guidance...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom