Quick Designer HMI Software

Bob O

Quick Designer HMI 30 trial Software is no longer available for download.
Anyone interested in opening a file that I would send or post and create some screen shots for me?

Thanks,
Bob O

Hi FYI you can import a quickdesigner file into proficy machine edition 'view', which is a current GE product

I have GP Pro EX and GP PRO PBIII.. I think they will open QP files. I can try anyway if you want to post or email me the files.

Here is the file.
I opened it in note pad to find it was programmed with TCPQD2.2 in 1998/1999 and it is for a Quick Panel jr. GP370 Color.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Here is the result. Done with QuickDesigner 3.7 SP4 (which was the latest release ever) using built-in "Print to file" function.

Good luck converting.

I have some more Quick Panel Jr files I need converted to PDF if anyone could I help, I would appreciate it.

Let me know and I will post them or email them.

Thanks,
Bob O

I have some more Quick Panel Jr files I need converted to PDF if anyone could I help, I would appreciate it.

Let me know and I will post them or email them.

Thanks,
Bob O
Zip and post the files here or email them. I sent you a PM with my email address.