editing RS View studio

robcontec

Hi everyone
I'm using RSview studio on a project.
Does anyone know how I can access the multistate indicator properties so that I can edit them in excel or some other outside software?
Entering individual state through the RS View is just going to be a big Pain

Thanks

Don't overlook the Property Panel, which lets you edit the parameters of multiple objects at once. That's what I use for setting up multiple similar objects.

You can export RSView Studio graphic displays to an XML format and edit them, then re-import. Right-click on "Displays" and select "Import and Export".

Similar Topics

Hi, its been awhile, hope y'all are well. I do not have RSView Studio or whatever the HMI specific programs are for working with .mer files I have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am having trouble when I try to open my .mer from the PV. It keeps telling me "Uncofigured shortcut detected". The problem is, when I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been loving the new view designer. I am trying to figure out how to modify a shape made with the pen tool. Much like in Factorytalk...
Replies
Views
I was handed a FT View file to make a few simple edits on a screen. The file has a login/security screen that comes up at power-up. I have a spare...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Has anyone else experienced this where when drawing lines between blocks or deleting lines and pasting blocks the view randomly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom