GEMU Process control

RockyNivas

Hi all,

I am using GEMU to control the process of valve open. Actually I have 8 valves and I want to make it open in a ratio of selected number of valves.

For eg: If I have selected 4 valves, it should open 80% and If I select only one Valve, it should open 11% like that. Please tell me how to control this accurately.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am using GEMU 1436 cPos to control the valve opening of a dispense system. I would like to know how to set up the current for the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone any experience with these controllers (beleive they are IFM products but rebranded. Previously, no issues but since rescheduling a...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, Does anybody has expirience with Gemu ePos 1435 inteligent positioner? I have been trying to have stable control for days but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom