Versamax Micro PC Connection

h_assh

I have been trying to connect Versamax Micro PLC with PC but I am unsuccessful so far, I am using Proficy ME.

Previously I have been trying to connect through Port 1 which RS232 (RJ45 Connector), now I want to know if there is a way that I can connect it through Port 2 (RS485 DB15 Connector)? If yes then how? I have to use RS232 t0 485 Converter

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect with Versamax Micro (IC200UDR005-BG),PLC is showing OK Led while I am using Proficy Machine edition 9.5 it's just keep on...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems connecting with a GE VersaMax Micro PLC. I'm using VersaPro software, com port, to SNP (15-pin) connector on PLC. Connecting...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me getting this comms connection set up? I am using Port 2 on the Versamax ICU200UDR005-DK, set in SNP with port settings Baud...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom