Magnemotion QS100 or QS100A LSM motor

sirjonesy

hi there
not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here it goes. we have an issue with a QS100 motor from magnemotion (part of Rockwell Automation now). does anyone have a knowledge of a place where you can still buy them, besides Ebay. Im not from the states so no clue where to search or which kind of company that might have bought a bunch of these kind of motors to make sure they could supply their customers. no luck at Rockwell automation, since I think they would rather focus on itrack.

kind regards

jonas

Update

hi there.
we found out what the problem is, so thought I would post in case others have issues with magnemotion.

the problem was that we by monitering the status/positions on the pallets on the motionstick could see a "gost" in the end of one of the sticks in our case at postion 2.0081 ( we have two sticks put together). there was no pallets/vechicles at that postion.

we cut the motor open and one of the print boards were lose. we actually had two motors with the same issue. So in case others experience faults on magnemotion open the damn thing up with a knife and glue it back together once the print board is back in place.

Lovely to see you taking the time to give an answer to your question, very thoughtful of you as lots of single digit posters (and others) ask a question, get an answer then never post back what the result was.