OT:Rubik's Cube

Very cool...

I wrote a program once that was like the game Simon Says that would record the inputs and play them back as outputs, not that I could do what they did in the video but I am thinking its something like that

Very cool...

I wrote a program once that was like the game Simon Says that would record the inputs and play them back as outputs, not that I could do what they did in the video but I am thinking its something like that

I don't think it is working backwards, they say not in the video. And I believe he turns it on after the presenter puts it on the table. Genuinely believe it is being solved from a detected starting position.

Check out this guy

I know how he does one of the tricks....

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I was looking for alternatives to using the standard AB Local IO and I came across the Cube 20 series from Murr. I know the response...
Replies
Views
Can anyone elaborate on the differences on how these technologies work? It sounds similar, but IO Link adds the addition of sending parameters to...
Replies
Views
This is not really a plc question but I am sure for many of you this will be a simple question to answer. I have an old machine that has several...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a small machine that sends parts from hopper to conveyor line. It uses Rodix Feeder Cubes as a controller for a DC agitator/vibrator...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm waning to have a go at making an LED cube with my son I'm just tring to find some (cheap) way of controling it via my PC any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom