What is a one shot ?

Got an email about this zombie thread... great to see all the original posters come shuffling back like the old wise 'Ents' in Lord of the Rings.... :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I find it admirable that someone comes on here to find the answers to something that's puzzling them regardless of how long they've been in the industry.

The fools are the ones who don't ask for help.

Mecha Robzilla, when I read your post, it came across as quite rude, arrogant and condescending. Maybe you were just having a bad day when you wrote it?

You mention posting as "their(sic) may be noobie amateurs who will stumble across the same question". I sincerely hope others don't stumble across your answer as, if I'd witnessed answers of this tone when I first joined here, I would be leaving and not looking back...

Well. Clearly Mr "Nice Guy" is far too smart to need any of my help on anything ever. Guess I'll just add him to the block list so I don't accidentally waste his time trying to be helpful one day. But before I go, thanks, Robbo, for the laugh. Your post is the funniest thing I've seen all day!