Odd VNC issue with Weintek

PLC Pie Guy

Hey Folks.
I have a bit of an odd issue happening with a Weintek HMI. The HMI itself works perfectly. Its an MT8070Ie.

I have used VNC several times to look at it, but yesterday something was different. It was like using a touch screen that had not been calibrated. I had to click on the screen about an inch above what I actually wanted to touch. So a row of buttons required me to push the button above it to activate the one I wanted. Likewise, when I opened the numeric entry pad, I had to press the number above the number I wanted. If I wanted to press enter, I had to click well above enter.

During all this, the HMI itself worked flawlessly, touch exactly where I needed, this odd situation was just on my laptop VNC viewer.
I tried restarting the Laptop and the HMI but I'm left with the same issue......

Iv been using this laptop with the HMI in this manner for many times without issue before this. It still is in this state. o_O

Im using the Google Apps version of VNC as I normally do.

Any thoughts?????

I can try that.
Just baffling that its been working so long, then it starting acting this way.

Ill get back to it hopefully tomorrow and try a few more things.