B & R Provit

jaden

Does anyone know where to find a working unit of a B&R Provit 600 series terminal or compatible model? My customer has a failing unit, and even repair parts are scarce.

Contact industrial laundries maybe? All the major industrial washer/dryer companies have used B&R forever (Lavatech, Braun, etc) so laundry places like Cintas and Alsco will have several Provit terminals in use and should have spares. They are actively upgrading controls on these and some locations are sitting on spare Provit panels that they don't use anymore.

Hello CapinWinky, I am in a similar situation with a B&R 5C2000.02 IPC with a B&R 5D2200.01 flat panel display. The display stopped working and a replacement rebuilt B&R 5D2210.01 was found but it did not solve the problem...
I have started another thread on this problem (http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=827498&posted=1#post827498), if you have an opportunity could you offer some insight on trouble shooting a B&R 5C2000.02 IPC (or similar). I just would like to know that I am not missing something simple because I have never dealt with this IPC before and don't have the luxury of a similar unit to learn anything from. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom