WINCC PRO v15.1 Reset faults in fault screen.

And finding from siemens support is easier with google than finder on Siemens's webpage.

It depends what you're looking for, but yeah. When I search google, I always forget to limit my searches to the support section of the site, and so the results end up getting filled up with marketing junk. If I'm really unlucky, half the results are part numbers in a PDF on a distributor website in some random country that doesn't even use the same letters as I do.

I need to remember to build a search shortcut that properly limits google to the support site and try that for a few weeks.

I bought several books written by Hans Berger. I wanted to read about the stuff I thought I understood in order to get a better understanding.

After a couple hours, I was sure he knew what he was trying to say...

This one is a good reference.
STEP 7 in 7 Steps: A Practical Guide to Implementing S7-300/S7-400 Programmable Logic Controllers
https://www.amazon.com/STEP-Steps-Implementing-Programmable-Controllers/dp/1889101036