Using Schneider OPC Factory Server with FTview SE Local Station

mehrdad

Has anyone ever used Schneider's OPC Factory Server with Rockwell's FTview SE Local station before?
I'm using a Schneider 416NHM30042A Modbus Plus PCIe card to read data from old momentum PLCs. the only OPC server that supports this card is Schneider's OPC Factory Server.
now i was wondering if Schneider's OPC Factory Server is compatible with Rockwell's FTview SE Local station?
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I am trying to control a LXM 32 Drive using a S7 300 CPU with Profibus DP. I have configured everything according to the "STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Somewhat new to Schneider (aka Modicon) PLC's and the Unity Pro XL programming software. I have a TSX P57 6634M PLC. I would like to take an...
Replies
Views
Greeting, I am doing some investigations on which driver(s) support tag based addressing (eg. Pump001_Running) rather than DB or Modbus based...
Replies
Views
I have 3 year experience in Schneider System,But i dont have any experience in RTU systems.For my new project we are using Schneider M340 with...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Currently I am using a VSD ATV71 controlled by a schneider M340 with modbus TCP/IPusing IO scanning. For now i can start the motor and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom