PanelView Plus 7 Performance and USB Drives

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Everybody,

I was wondering what USB Drives you have had success with for Data Logging and MER Storage (\TEMP files) on the PanelView Plus 7 Performance..

Would be nice to have maximum 32 GB FAT32 with error checking and LED indication.

Both Ports on the PanelView Plus 7 Performance are only USB 2.0.

Thank you in advance.

I am using "Storage Card2" (SD Card) for DataLog Model for trending during Run Time.

I am using "USB Storage" (Or External Storage 1) for MER file and Temp files

I am using "USB Storage2" for CSV ME Data Logging Active X and Audit Log Export.

Paul

Similar Topics

really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
Hi people - I'd appreciate a little help/ information please. We have a new panel as per the title. When I come to downgrade the firmware (as...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has 20 of our systems using PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series A terminals. With how hard it is to find printer nowadays...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good! I have a strange one, and wondering if anyone has seen this before. When I look at the CSV Export Logs...
Replies
Views
New PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series B P2711p-t10c22d9p out of the box I went through the touch calibration screen and then to the "Welcome to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom