Wonderware to control logix comms

RY_Guthrie

I am connecting a control logix l72 processor to a Intouch 2017. We want to use a OI gateway to connect to the plc through a Ethernet connection. what i am having trouble with is figuring out how to configure the gateway and the plc to facilitate these comms. Does anyone have an example of the configuration they can share with me so I can use that as a guide in our application? thank you for any help you can give.

Similar Topics

How the time synchronization between the wonderware and Control logix is done.
Replies
Views
Let’s say you were devolving a new program for a Control Logix Processor, and you knew this PLC would be monitored/controlled form a Wonderware...
Replies
Views
Hello I upgraded an Wonderware InTouch computer that’s has cameras that can be viewed by clicking a button to view them. After digging into the...
Replies
Views
I drag and drop them (valves, pumps, etc.) onto the displays, enter the object name, and they update fine at runtime (turning green, etc.), but...
Replies
Views
I operate a distillation column for Argon gas. It has a pressure controlling valve that cools a condenser at the top of the column with nitrogen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom