Need help with wiring a motor to clickPLC

ChipWins

I intend to use a clickPLC to turn a motor on and off for predetermined times. I am still very new to this and not sure exactly how I wire everything up. I have a clickPLC (C0-00DD1-D), ice cube relay and 24 VDC motor.

I think I have the logic correct but would really appreciate some help with the wiring. Thanks!

draw it out for us then post what you have

the PLC should control the relay coil
Power for the motor though the relay contacts.
as long as the relay contact load ratings are
correct for the motor size....

Similar Topics

Im a mechatronics instructor at a local community college. I have a couple of motor control questions and would definitely appreciate any help...
Replies
Views
https://imgur.com/a/kKPtzyP We are making improvements to these motor controls by replacing these old resistor banks and DC generator with DC...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine and I are pulling out on old (failed) 484 system as a charity project for a propulsion system on a ship that is used for disaster...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am confused about the way a power cord plug should be connected. We have a single phase, 200-240VAC, 50Hz machine. I have a plug...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I just got an Omron CPM2A off eBay and I need to make my own serial cable to connect it to my computer for programming. I will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom