Combine 5 HMI's into one FT SE Local app

Bob O

Here is what I’m attempting to do.
I have 5 sections of production that are in 5 different PV. Two are PV Classics and 3 are PV+ and I need to bring them all together into one FT SE Local for an overall display.
Here is what I have tried.
Section 1 Main FT ME imported into new FT SE local ok
Section 2 FT ME imported into new FT SE local Ok
Section 3 FT ME imported into new FT SE local Ok
Section 4 PB32 imported into new FT ME and imported into then FT SE local Ok
Section 5 PB32 Imported into new FT ME and imported into then FT SE local Ok

I then exported the tag data bases so I could combine all the tags using excel and then import all the tags back into Section 1 Main SE local but I get errors stating “Unable to add tag to Realtime Data Manager” Tag ID XX already exists plus some syntax errors.
Why didn’t it throw errors when I originally imported\created the individual FT SE local that would be combined later?
Also, I created HMI tag folders for each section and renamed the tags with the correct folder\tagname prior to the tag import. I believe this should eliminate any chance of a duplicate tag name plus organize it a bit more.

Am I headed in the correct direction or is this just going to be a PIA?

Thanks