Mitsubishi Shift String

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
HI Gents,

I am sitting with the following problem. I have a TCP string that i read in the following ASCI

IN,ADNASDFREDW00152,200032,N

My offset start at D400 where the IN ASCI characters are

At D401 i have the following characters ,A I need to move the string ADNASDFREDW00152 to a variable when i use BMOV_E instruction it i get ,ADNASDFREDW00152 which i do not want.

Is there a way i can shift the "," out of position so i can have ADNASDFREDW00152

Thanks in Advance

Rheinhardt

Screenshot.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm currently setting up a shift register for missubishi FX-1S using GX developer. I'm using relays M0-M7 as the shift register. Is it...
Replies
Views
hi all, im having a problem programming the bytronic itc1. It regards pointer register and data registers. The information i have is as follows...
Replies
Views
If i want to track an object and then reject it off a conveyor at a certain set point, i presume the easy way is via a shift register...but...how...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom