CANOpen heartbeat time

Hello
As the number of slaves increase, do we have to increase the heartbeat time?
For example, I have a network with 2 slaves and each device produces a heartbeat every 200ms. All ok. If I have 10...20...100 slaves, does this figure need to increase to avoid swamping the bus?

Thanks

The consumer heartbeat time defines the expected heartbeat cycle time (ms) and must be higher than the corresponding producer heartbeat time configured on the device producing this heartbeat. Monitoring starts after the reception of the first heartbeat.
This means that you must monitor the cycle time and see if adjustments must be made.

Regards,

Thanks Garry; appreciate your input.
So it's a suck it and see?
I did some tests today with a couple of drives cycling ie producing lots of PDOs.
With the heartbeats, there was 260 frames per second on the bus which equated to 10% busload. It's unlikely that a real job would produce more traffic than that. Very impressed with it tbh.