FT Viewpoint Issues

mjp123gp

I've got a PVP1000 setup at my dads to run his sprinkler system and i've been using Viewpoint so he can access screens via wifi while out in the yard. A few weeks ago he started having issues with the viewpoint where is shows an error then a bunch of text. Nothing has changed on the system in over a year. Only thing I can think of is maybe iOS safari updates have caused the problem. Anyone seen this before? See screenshot.

Edit: Attached pic not working. Maybe this - https://imgur.com/wXxS4mn

I second harryting's comment - I thought my sprinkler system was impressive, but a PVP1000? Damn!

I don't have a lot of experience with ViewPoint, but like you my first suspicion would be iOS or Safariu updates. Have your dad download the firefox app and retry, or try different browsers from a PC on the same network, compare results.

I second harryting's comment - I thought my sprinkler system was impressive, but a PVP1000? Damn!

I don't have a lot of experience with ViewPoint, but like you my first suspicion would be iOS or Safariu updates. Have your dad download the firefox app and retry, or try different browsers from a PC on the same network, compare results.

I'm going to re-flash firmware and create a new runtime file to see if it helps. Panelview was actally free, I pieced it together from a few none working units. That was years ago though before they had all the wifi/mobile app enabled sprinkler controllers available.