RSLinx Codemeter

Christoph

Started Monday morning. Came in fired up my laptop and got my VM image
of windows 7 going. Went to get online with a SLC500 5/05 And would get a
FTASTUB.DLL: Start error, Tried reloading RS500 no success with that.
Got with TechConnect and we tried to uninstall RSlinx and it would not
uninstall, same stub error. Finally used Microsoft Fixit tool and got it to uninstall. Now trying to install and it will not install and the program Codemeter
needed to update. and it will not update successfully. Any Ideas???

Thanks have not seen that one yet will have to try it out Thing is I have already
reinstalled FT activation mgr. Im grasping at this point!!

Stopped all Rockwell services running in background and was able to Uninstall codemeter Then I could reinstall RSLinx. It then installs Codemeter. Tried running linx and still had same error