OT: Vibration Isolators

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
My customer has a small train to carry products around in their plant. The system is old and sets up some vibration as it rattles down the track. There is a vfd mounted on the train car to control the motor.

Of course, the issue is that the vfd can't stand up to this vibration. They had it mounted on rubber feet, but that was not adequate enough. We have had vfd failures with parts coming loose on the circuit board.

I was doing some research for some springs or bellows or something like that that would cushion the vfd better than rubber feet.

Do you folks have any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hi all! I have an application where we have a industrial trailer (ie: connected to a commercial truck / cab). The trailer will have some...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I know Banner has some nice wireless monitoring systems , does anyone know of any other systems that monitor temperature ...
Replies
Views
I have a Bentley Nevada Velocity sensor that claims to spit out a 100 mv/IPS signal. I'm being told that it will work with an analog input card...
Replies
Views
Vibration sensor that is food-grade rated. Customer is looking to monitor the vibration on their submersible pumps. These pumps are at fresh...
Replies
Views
Need help with monitoring a set of bearings on the roof top dust collector fan unit. Have access to CTC Pro Lp300 sensors, AB-850 w/analog input...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom